ForwardCall service allows you to divert your calls to a number of your choice when you're away from your home or office. The caller only pays for the call to your number - you pay for the diverted portion of the call.
The ForwardCall has the following features:
- Program incoming calls to divert to another number. Outgoing call are not affected
- Divert your calls to a number of your choice- even to your cellphone
- The person calling you pays for the call to your number and your pay for the diverted portion of the call and the rental of the service.
The ForwardCall offers the following benefits:
- You are in control of the activation and deactivation of your service
- Even when you're away from your telephone, you never miss your calls
- Freedom and flexibility - you don't have to wait by your telephone to receive an important call
- Calls can be forwarded anywhere - to local, national, international and cellphone numbers
- Security is enhanced because callers do not know you are away from home
- Outgoing calls are not affected.
Telkom's standard Terms and Conditions Apply
It is available on all single-line digital exchanges and can be activated by using a dual-tone multi-frequency (DTMF) phone, i.e. telephones with "*, # " and R (recall) buttons. Customers with Smart Phone 400s can program the activation and deactivation commands into the telephone's memory.
You can find detailed price information on all of our offerings here:
View Telkom Tariffs